We are committed to protecting the privacy and confidentiality of your personal information. Personal information refers to any information or data that can be used to distinguish, identify or contact you.
We’ve tried to keep it as simple as possible, but if you’re not familiar with terms like IP addresses, pixel tags and browsers, then read about these key terms first. If you have any questions, contact us at email@example.com.
1. Our Purpose
To improve our products and services, it is important that we collect, use, process and analyze your personal information when it is reasonable and necessary. When we can, we aggregate and anonymize this information such that you are never identified as an individual. [Aggregating simply means presenting information in segments or categories like age groups; anonymizing means removing personally identifiable information from the data].
In particular, we are using your information to:
- Manage your account, provide customer care activities, monitor the quality and security of the network, train our staff, and provide services timely and efficiently;
- Send commercial and promotional advertisements, loyalty and rewards offers, surveys, customer care and aftersales communications, and other broadcast push messages;
Share your personal data with third-party content providers or other third-party services for which you sign up;
- Conduct analysis for research and marketing initiatives, including the generation of anonymized or non-personally identifiable location and mobility data to show footfall, location patterns, crowd density, and other information that may be relevant for marketing purposes;
- Generate statistical insights based on usage/network information to assist the Government in planning for healthcare, disaster, and other similar initiatives;
- Run credit scoring programs and initiatives, including but not limited to, providing information to the Credit Information Corporation in accordance to Republic Act No. 9501, otherwise known as the Credit Information System Act; and
- Perform such other processing or disclosure that may be required under law or regulations.
In cases where your separate and full consent is given, we are also processing your personal data to send you information on offers, promotions, and advertisements from our business partners and third-party service providers.
2. Information We Collect
We may collect information to provide better services to all of our users. This may range from the most basic like being able to offer promos that best suites the user’s to more complex use cases like which related services and digital content a user might find interesting and useful. This includes information such as:
Who you are:
- Basic personal information like your name, date of birth, gender, nationality, address, and identity supporting documents such as social security, passport, or tax identification numbers. You can check what we know about you by making a request to the ODX Data Privacy Compliance Officer through the contact details provided below;
- Your credit card, bank and payment details; and
- Your contact details like billing address, telephone number, mobile phone number, email address;
What you use the Service for:
- The device you use when to access the Service (such as your mobile handset, your computer system and platform) to customize our service for you;
- Your transaction history in our apps and websites, including but not limited to the date and time of transaction, transaction type, item name, item category, amount, and payment method; and
We don’t look at the content of your text messages and we don’t listen to your calls, unless you’re talking to our hotline.
3. Where we get the information
There are a few different ways we collect information.
Information that you personally give us
Most of the personal information we have are those that you have given us yourself. You provide us personal information when you:
- Sign up to use our products and services by creating an account in our web sites or applications;
- Apply for subscription to our services by filling out a Service Application Form or Customer Information Sheet or provide personal information to one of our TeleSales representative;
- Get in touch with us to ask about something, file a complaint or request for service;
- Take part in our research and surveys;
- Sign up in our booth in trade shows or events; and/or
- When you apply for job with us.
Information we collect during our relationship with you
- We also collect information as you use our products & services, like when you:
- Use our networks – whether it is mobile, Wi-Fi, or other channels;
- Pay your bill or purchase add-on products and services;
- Use our apps, websites and self-service channels;
- Purchase items from our apps and websites; and
- Join our promos, prize raffles or reward & loyalty programs
We also collect anonymous information to help us tailor our web sites and applications to visitor interests and concerns; we also use this to improve our applications for overall user experience.
We also automatically track certain information about you based upon your behavior on our web site and Applications. We use this information to do internal research on our Users’ demographics, interests, and behavior to better understand, protect and serve you and our community. This information may include browsing history and your IP address.
Information we collect from other sources
We also collect information from commercially or publicly available sources like published directories and public documents. We may also obtain your personal information from third parties (credit agencies) and from other sources which you have given consent for the disclosure of such information relating to you and where otherwise lawfully permitted.
4. Transfer of Information
We will never share, rent or sell your personal information to third parties outside the ODX Group except in limited circumstances as noted in this policy. In some instances, we may be required to disclose your personal information to our agents, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners and other third party agencies as part of business operations and the provision of our products and services. This means we might share your information with:
- Our partner companies, organizations, or agencies including their sub-contractors or prospective business partners that act as our service providers, contractors, professional advisers who help us provide our products and services, for example our couriers for bill delivery and our customer contact centers for our hotline operations;
- Other companies in the ODX Group;
- Law enforcement and government agencies; and
- Other companies whom you have also given consent to share your information